- The Newest and Best Way to Make an Impact
Get Connected is an easy-to-use web-based platform that matches the right donors, advocates, and volunteers with the right opportunities in our neighborhoods. Use Get Connected to find ways to give your unused materials and household items to agencies in need of donations, advocate for causes that require your passionate voice, and volunteer your time in ways that make a real difference.
Get To Know Get Connected
Welcome to Get Connected for United Way of Anchorage.
Here you will find out about agencies in the community and the related volunteer opportunities, in-kind needs, events, board opportunities and job openings. Check out what is needed from non-profits in the Anchroage community and get involved as a volunteer and active community member!
National Volunteer Week
April 12 - 18, 2015
National Volunteer Week, April 12-18, 2015, is about taking action and encouraging individuals and their respective communities to be at the center of social change—discovering and actively demonstrating their collective power to foster positive transformation.
- United Way of Anchorage: posted a need "Day Shelter Helper" - 4 days ago
- Alaska World Affairs Council: posted a need "Special Projects Assistant" - Apr 08, 2015
- Alaska World Affairs Council: posted a need "Event Assistant" - Apr 08, 2015
- Alaska World Affairs Council: posted a need "Community Outreach Liason" - Apr 08, 2015